✨ About TLB
Are you keen to kick-start a career in law? Are you curious, creative and tech savvy? Have you ever wondered whether law could be done differently? TLB is a unique design-driven legal consultancy dedicated to helping in-house Legal teams optimise their legal function through a combination of legal design, operations and outsourced legal support.
Since our inception in 2017, we’ve worked with some of the most innovative companies in the world, including Remitly, Stripe and Toyota. We’ve also spearheaded game-changing industry-wide initiatives, such as oneNDA and oneDPA.
🙌 The opportunity
TLB is growing rapidly and we're looking for a talented Legal Analyst to join our Delivery team. Reporting to the Head of Delivery, you will primarily support with commercial contract review. You’ll also assist team members with exciting legal design and legal ops projects.
We work hard, but have lots of fun doing so. We’re after someone that’s bright, enthusiastic and comfortable working in a very fast paced environment. Not just here for the day job, someone that is keen to learn, develop and innovate.
This role offers a truly unique opportunity to gain exposure to an enviable customer list and the multi-disciplinary areas of law essential to the future lawyers’ skillset.
😊 About you
As a Legal Analyst at TLB, you will:
- Support with reviewing, redlining and reporting on tech and commercial contracts for a range of customers, including MSAs, SaaS agreements, Terms of Service, DPAs, NDAs and more
- Provide administrative support for legal design and legal ops projects
- Assist with legal research
- Help develop and improve TLB’s legal resources, processes, playbooks and training programmes
- Provide other ad hoc support to the wider business
We’re looking for a Legal Analyst who can display the below skills and experience throughout our interview process:
- At least 6 months’ experience reviewing commercial contracts
- Law degree or equivalent (GDL or foreign qualified)
- Keen interest in legal innovation
- A self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit, always looking for better ways of working and thinking outside the box
- Openness, enthusiasm, growth mindset, a strong team player with a can-do attitude, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to take a pragmatic, customer-centric approach
- Tech literate and comfortable with learning new systems and processes
- Right to work in the UK
- Fluent English language skills, both written and oral
It would also be great to see:
- Data protection experience
🔥 The extras
- 🌴 25 days holiday + bank holidays + 1 wellbeing day + birthday off + days off between Christmas and New Year
- 🍕 Flexible working, only required to be in our Central London office every Wednesday
- 👵 Employee pension
- 🏥 Private health insurance
- 🎨 ‘Just for me’ annual allowance for non-work related training or skills building
- 🌎 Round the world trip + one month paid sabbatical for all TLB team members who stay with us for five years
📧 What now?
If you think you fit the bill, we’d love to hear from you! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short paragraph on why you think you fit the bill and we'll be in touch.